1. DENNY’S PARKING LOT
2. UNDER A BRIDGE
3. DOLLAR TREE
4. MOM’S GARAGE
5. IN A U-HAUL GOING 100 MPH
that band rehearsal was fun even though not many people were there like I met one of the other tenor players that’s in wind ensemble and he moved here last year from Nevada and people were generally in a good mood. conclusion: it was nice and I’m excited for actual band class
living in a small town is wonderful
- are there a lot of modes of transportation? nope! you either drive or you’re out of luck basically
- are there a lot of job opportunities? no! of course not
- are there things to do? hang out at the grocery store or go to the only movie theater the town has!
- are the people nice? of course not! not at all!
- are you close to anything interesting? nope! everything interesting happens hours away and you’re stuck in the middle of nowhere
oh yeah I’m going to a band rehearsal today too (it’s just for pep band) but all in all I’m gonna be at the school twice today